Theme images by Storman. Powered by Blogger.

Shahid Afridi might open for Rangpur Riders in BPL – 4

 


Shahid Khan Afridi, one of the most popular foreign cricketers in Bangladesh, is going to arrive in Dhaka at Wednesday (today) afternoon to participate in the imminent fourth season of the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL). He is a recruit of Rangpur Riders – previously Shahid Afridi played for Sylhet Royals in the third edition of BPL. 


Meanwhile Shahid Afridi, during a conversation with one of the Pakistani well circulated daily newspaper that he might step into the field to open for Rangpur Riders. He said, “I’m eagerly thinking of opening the innings for Rangpur Riders if the management want me to do that. It would be big challenge for me because I did not perform as an opener for a long time. I will finalize the decision after scrutinizing my performance in the practice sessions.”

1 on: "Shahid Afridi might open for Rangpur Riders in BPL – 4"